Dear NZASH member
As a result of the NZASH affiliation with the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) we have two free places available to current NZASH members to attend the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH). This is promoted as the world’s largest simulation in healthcare simulation based learning.
The process for applying for this place is as follows:
1. Applicants will need to send a brief letter – preferably electronically – to the secretary (email@example.com) outlining why they feel they should be awarded the free registration. Please put NZASH IMSH in the subject line.
2. In the event that more than one application is received the Executive Committee will base its decision on:
– previous award to the applicant
– membership status
– any specific NZASH business the applicant will be undertaking at the IMSH meeting
– whether the applicant has had a paper, poster or workshop accepted at the meeting
– whether the applicant has access to substantial funds for continuing medical education in their employment contract
3. Application letters for the meeting should be received by Sept 14th and the decision made and notified no later than 14 th October
Dr Graham Knottenbelt