- This event has passed.
Healthcare Simulation Week 2020
September 14 @ 8:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pm
The fourth annual Healthcare Simulation Week (#HcSimWeek20) will take place Sept. 14-20, 2020.
We invite you to be a part of this global celebration of Healthcare Simulation, which has become instrumental in helping raise awareness of our field.
You can participate in a variety of ways:
Register your participation with us by sending your ideas to NZASH to publicise on our website by using this link NZASH
- Post on social media and your organization’s website your support for the event before, after, and during the week
- Use the week to make any major announcements: new programs, new technologies, new hires, and scientific findings
- Purchase buttons, t-shirts, and other gear for your team and for giveaway items during the week (or all year!)
- Show your dedication to the Healthcare Simulation industry through your use of the Healthcare Simulation Dictionary and Code of Ethics
- Offer virtual tours of your sim centre during the week
- Participate in the #HCSimWeek20 showcase event and attend one (or various) of the many #HCSimWeek Virtual Presentations.
To assist your organization’s participation, SSH has created the Healthcare Sim Week Toolkit.
You can download the toolkit from the #HCSimWeek20 homepage.
Healthcare Simulation Week was created to celebrate the advances in our field and grow visibility strategically. Our hope is that hospital and healthcare organization administrators and CEOs – and patients – will recognize the value of simulation so that its reach and benefit can be shared by more people.
Every year, Healthcare Simulation Week draws a global audience. Please help us grow that number by participating in ways large or small to celebrate and acknowledge #HcSimWeek20.